What class would you like to see at AU?

Creating and managing shared parameters

Explore the ways in which shared parameters can be used to streamline content creation (consistency) and scheduling. Methods for managing shared parameters in a large work environment.

92 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Don BokmillerDon Bokmiller shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Benjamin WarrenBenjamin Warren commented  · 

A class that I think will be an asset to AU 2011. Coming from the electrical world, I know how valuable shared parameters are when trying to create and maintain schedules. Different clients want to see things different ways in the schedules, so understanding how to create as well as manage that information is a necccesary component in creating good Revit Models.

• Benjamin WarrenBenjamin Warren commented  · 

A class that I think will be an asset to AU 2011. Coming from the electrical world, I know how valuable shared parameters are when trying to create and maintain schedules. Different clients want to see things different ways in the schedules, so understanding how to create as well as manage that information is a necccesary component in creating good Revit Models.

• Leo CoelhoLeo Coelho commented  · 

Definetelly useful information when mantaining company wide standards is a concern.

Feedback and Knowledge Base